Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogging for Books!!

I recently signed up for Blogging for Books which provides free books to review!! I was so excited and today received the first book in the mail: Little Star by Anothony DeStefano with illustration by Mark Elliott. This story reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas and is a good way to teach children this true meaning. The author also does a good job at including simple messages such as not ignoring others and not giving up on people. In the end, the author brings the story together by explaining why the star is put on the top of the tree....a wonderful tradition that many kid do not know the true meaning behind! Mark Elliott has beautiful illustrations which kept my daughters attention. This will surely become a story which will be read many more years at Christmas!

I'm off to select my next book..how exciting is that!! Yeah!!

No comments: