Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear March 2011 - You Suck! Love, Megan

Yes, you read it right...March 2011 sucks. Most of you are thinking...well....they must not have been chosen to parent that baby. Yes....we weren't chosen. No one was chosen. The state took custody of the baby. I'm not even going to get into how that makes me feel. But do know that my heart is heavy with sadness for that little baby.

Moving on.....we have had 3 deaths in one day: an unborn child, a old co-worker of Mike's who was 78 and died in a horrible car accident and Mike's uncle who left this world too early with too much sadness. Seriously. So yes, March sucks.

My brother and sister-in-law welcomed a daughter into this world. I am happy for them. Our relationship is struggling and my heart is also very sad for that. I'm not sure where to turn next on that road.

There you have it. Sadness overflowing in this house. We will carry on as this shall too pass. I can tell you though that I gave Leah a few more hugs today (which is crazy because I hug her ALL THE TIME!!).

2 comments:

cam said...

March does suck, that is a lot of terrible packed into one month! Praying for y'all!

Toni said...

Megan,
So sorry to hear this..what a bad month..Thinking of you and praying for you.