Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Fun

I promise I will finish Lucas's story...but not today. I am officially on "summer" contract, which entails only 10 hours of work each week. Love that my attention is now on the kiddos and all kinds of summer fun. There have been serious talks of me staying at home....but I am torn more than the hubby. I love my job...and I love staying at home with the kiddos. And....I would love to be a foster momma. I can't do all three. This summer will hopefully lead me to an answer. I do know that I will at least work this next year. Then maybe I will try to finagle a part time position or maybe I will just adjunct teach a few courses. In the mean time I am going to have fun with the kiddos.

Lucas turned 2 months old on Monday!!

11lbs 8 ozs
23 inches

The doctor said it was rare to have a baby so social!
He smiles at EVERYONE!

Loves playing in his play gym and bouncer.
Started batting at toys.
Doesn't mind tummy time (at least compared to his sister who hated it).
Loves to cuddle with whoever will hold him.
Holds conversations with the sweetest sounds.

Just slept 8 hours last night for the first time!!!

We are loving this boy....he is truly a precious happy guy.
God has blessed this house and this family again.

Here are some summer fun pictures:
I know I am partial but aren't these two the cutest! I just got tears looking at their precious faces and smiles. Now that's why I want to stay at home.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

they are so cute! i could sop them up with a biscuit!! :)

Leigh said...

i am at my mom's office on her computer, so it is posting as her, but it is me, your alabama friend! chris anne