Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Surprise...I cant sleep.

Here's the rest of the story to why I am stressed out. 6 months ago we received an email which had the potential to change the rest of our lives in one instant. The truth of that statement lies in the fact that we would have to wait 8.5 months to figure out if that one second changed our whole life or just that particular 8.5 months. Following me here? That is adoption in a nut shell. One instant which will either change your life forever or change your current position in life for a smaller fraction of time. So...yes I am stressed...because I still have 2.5 more months to wait. 2.5 more months to ponder whether or not my life is changed forever. Yes...I.am.stressed! My mind is on the adoption most of the day. FYI: If I am with you and I am not talking about the adoption....don't bring it up!!! I need lots of distraction right now! Please continue to keep the prayers coming...I am hoping to make it through this with part of my sanity....wishes for that are also welcome! haha! :-)

No comments: