Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sold

Finally!! (Imagine me jumping for joy as you read this post!) We sold our house yesterday!! Leah and I were visiting with Mike across state when the offer came in so we were all together as this unfolded. The first offer was a little lower than we hoped but we countered and the buyer accepted. The buyer wants to close mid-March...yikes!! We are now on the hunt to find a house pronto! The snow is going to keep us a little sidelined but we are scheduled to be out looking at houses Sunday morning. I am super excited to find our new home. The snow is coming down in buckets....it looks like we got around 12 inches so far and it just keeps coming. I love it....too bad my skies are 4 hours away! I did bring Leah's snowsuit.....I think we will be getting a few pictures of her out in the snow. Speaking of Leah....she is turning into a hawk...it is soo cute. She looks and studies everything...to the point she doesn't want to eat! She watches everything and really has no time for food. She will eat 3-4 ounces and then it is time to play and see what else is going on. She is working on rolling over....Im guessing it won't be too much longer until that happens. She loves moving around and loves when I hold her forward facing in the sling while I am working. She continues to have the best personality...smiling at everyone! Love her, love her, love her!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Congrats on selling the house, yay! Be careful driving...tons of snow here!!!