Thursday, May 27, 2010

Could Life Get Sweeter!!

I know that my last few posts have been pretty mushy and a little over the top with how perfect my life is right now...but it truly is and I very much am grateful. Just when I was sure that life couldn't get any sweeter it has!! Over a month ago I saw a job opening at the local college in their OT Department for a fieldwork coordinator. I thought...what a great opportunity....I should apply. That I did....then I heard nothing for almost a month. I figured I wasn't what they were looking for....until I got a call for an interview! I was so excited...then I became stressed....this is kinda a big thing. I have to interview with the entire department...then the head of 3 departments...and possibly the Dean!! Ugh....queasiness spread over me! Could I work at a college....teach college courses....coordinate the fieldwork program? All unknown territory for me....but oh what an amazing opportunity! A little over a week ago I had my interview which went very well...or at least I thought so. And today I found out they thought so too....they offered me the position!! It's a 10 month position....so I get the summers off....and I also get 15 holidays and 2.5 weeks of vacation....get to be immersed in the college arena....am surrounded by awesome professors....get to work with students whose minds are fresh and potential unlimited. Seriously.....like I said....how can life get any sweeter than this!! So....in August I will start my new position and praise God for being so gracious. I never would have dreamed that I would be here...that I would have my perfect life. Once again.... I.am.thankful.

No comments: