Friday, October 17, 2008

"The Book"

Its been awhile since I last posted so I thought I would write a little update. We handed in our profiles to the agency last weekend and were placed in "The Book" this week. We now have nothing left to do but WAIT!! I have been very busy lately so I am glad we are waiting and have nothing left to do. Our profile is also up on the website....check it out : www.childrenshomepgh.org ( Go to adoption and waiting families )

Things that have been keeping me busy: I sadly said goodbye to my brother as he left for his second tour in Iraq. We are all sad and will greatly miss him this coming year...please say a prayer for him. Also, Missy welcomed her son, Liam James, into the world on Saturday. I am so happy for them and can't wait to meet the little guy. More good news...my high school soccer team won the first game in playoffs yesterday. We are excited and will play again on Tuesday.

Amongst all of this I have had a bad cold the past two weeks and am just starting to sound like myself again. I blame my U12 girls soccer team....they like to hang on me like a coat rack.


November should be a slower month...but I often say that...and it usually doesn't happen!! Once again thank you to everyone for your support. We both are thankful to have such great people in our life!!

No comments: