Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank You!

I normally don't post during the week because of all the things that I need to do but I wanted to tell everyone Thank You! We sent out our profile this weekend to over 100 people and I am amazed at all the emails we have received in support. All the positive comments and warm wishes were truly heart touching for both Mike and I. Sometimes when you are on this end you are unsure how others will feel about adoption and the whole process. We have at times been hesitant to announce that we are adopting for fear it will be challenged...no one wants something dear to them to be challenged or rejected. We have had the opposite response from our family and friends and we want to thank all of you for your support. I will keep these emails for the times when the wait gets long...to help me remember all the love and support we have...and that all of this love will be waiting for our baby. Thanks!!

No comments: