Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a Year Brings

It has been one year since my surgery. It is amazing all that has happened in one year. Last year at this time I was sitting in a hospital and we were all praying that things were going to be ok. Everything worked out better than anyone expected...including the doctors. I never thought in my wildest dreams we would be waiting for our child one year later. I am truly blessed for all that I have in my life....from the loved ones whom surround me, to good jobs and good health! I cant say it enough but I am so thankful for everyones support in my life. For all of those who have heard the story of the lights turning off....I have a new story. A lamp post turned on as I drove past it this week on my way to work. I wonder what that means??? Only time will tell.

No comments: