Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye 2009

The end of the year has passed in a blur of excitement. 2009 brought many things I did not expect....some good....some I could have done without. When all was said and done I ended up where I never thought I would be....and I am so thankful. I saw a few other blogs where people did 2009 in 3 words and thought I would give it a try.

January - excited about skiing

February - overzealous about match

March - becoming more realistic

April - overcome at ultrasound

May - it's a boy!

June - day to day

July - hope mixed w/doubt

August - fear, hope, stress

September - saddened by loss

October - miserable, sad, questioning

November - excited, stressed, blessed

December - joy, blessed, amazed

There you have it. What a year. Here I sit...looking at my little girl...amazed at what this year has brought me. Here's to 2010 and what they year has to bring us!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!