Monday, February 7, 2011

Retreat

I had the wonderful experience of attending the Created for Care adoption mommas retreat this past weekend. I would love to write a long post about the weekend but I am feeling under the weather. I was supposed to travel all day for work but instead am making phone calls from the comfort of my bed. The retreat has renewed me in more ways than one. Hearing others stories has placed a soft place on my heart for those whose hearts are broken and whose lifes are in jeapoardy. We are knee deep in this second adoption and I already know my heart will be open to a third and fourth adoption. I know this feeling that lies deep within will not go away. I know this burden on my heart is meant to be there. Mike knows how I feel.....but of course is not quite on the same page. Thats ok....we will work on that! I believe God will soften his heart as well.
Tonight is our homestudy visit...so I better go clean up my comfy sick bed (and maybe finish working!).

No comments: