Monday, September 21, 2009

Me Time

I have been thinking about how I can spend my time now that I am not preparing for a baby. Luckily for me I have great friends and a few of them came over to watch the Steelers game on Sunday. As you can see....the boys are glued to the TV and their laptop computers. Fantasy football people..come on!
We of course were not near the TV!


As you all know I like to keep busy crafting. I've been lurking on a few crafting blogs and have found a few projects which I didn't think I would have time to complete. Now though....I have more time then I thought so I decided to get to work on a quick project. I made a cell-phone/camera pouch. It was super easy. Hmm...what shall I try next?!






On the adoption note. I spoke with our social worker today. She called to see how we are doing. I told her..amazingly...that we are ok with everything. We still truly believe that our child will find their way home. She did mention that they have several situations which they are working on and have not matched yet. It sounded like a few babies may be with foster families and a few babies haven't been born yet. So....here's to hoping this next stage goes quickly. Until then...we will keep busy. Thanks for all the prayers and wishes. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!!

No comments: