Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tick Tock

We are getting closer and closer. I am thankful. I really want to see how this is all going to unfold. We are going to set-up the nursery this coming weekend. We have finished re-purposing our office from an office and craft room to a office/craft/spare bedroom. It actually works out a lot better than I thought it would. I am excited to get the nursery together..as it is now a mess of clothes, toys, bedding and disassembled furniture.

We have been sneaking in some fun couple time...dinners out...comedy club....dual piano bar. We also started this exercise program which last 90 days to keep us busy during the rest of the wait. Im hoping to be able to quit after 30 days if I have a son to take care of...but if not it will at least keep me busy while my heart heals. Soccer is up and running again. The girls did so well that they ended up in the Elite division of their league...which is saying a lot since the already play in the highest level of competition at this age. Needless to say...we have a very tough section and lost our first game yesterday....but it was to the same team that we lost to in the finals of the state cup....so I'll give them this one loss!! In the spring we play the top teams from NY, PA, WV, NJ, VA, MD and DE. I am excited for the girls...they are sooo talented!


I have also been busy getting a gift together for L. Nothing seems to be adequate enough to express my thanks. I started a letter which I hope to wrap up soon. I have also started one for the birthfather...though it has been a lot more difficult to write since we have never met.


I am feeling slightly more anxious as the time ticks on. I think I am this way because I know she delivered two weeks early with her last child. Do the math....that means it could be really soon!!! Please pray for everyone involved with this situation. Please send L warm wishes and strength. Please pray for the birthfather.

No comments: