Friday, September 25, 2009

My New Necklace

I love the ETSY shop online. If you haven't been there to browse...you must check it out. The other week I was browsing and found this necklace. It came in the mail yesterday and I plan on wearing it until we get our baby. Read below for the designers description...AMAZING!

The designer is an adoptive mom of two. All of her proceeds of the necklaces go towards her adoption court fees for her second child. Below is her description of the necklace on her website.


Description
{LOVE}"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."~Willa Sibert Cather


This particular piece is made with amber. At my little local supply shop, i was researching the holistic properties of stones and gems that I thought were beautiful. I looked up amber and read the following:"amber provides an energy to kindle the realization of choice, helping one to choose and to be chosen." powerful.


If you are a birth parent or an expectant parent considering adoption, I pray you will have the help you need to choose. such big choices await you. If you are an adoptive parent or hopeful adoptive parent, I pray you are chosen quickly and that you will recognize how sacred it is to be "chosen" to be a parent.


Can it get better than that!! Love it!



2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Hello,
I love your necklace but I am having a hard time finding it on Esty and was wondering if you can guide me to find this or maybe give me a number..I would really like to help this women out...maybe the designer could be helpful.

Maria H. said...

Me too! I really would like to find this online . . . do you remember the designers name or where to find it on etsy?