Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finally!

Jason is home! Jason is home! Jason is home! For those who are unaware my beloved brother has spent the last year in Iraq with the US Army. I am so proud that he is defending our freedom....despite what my political views are. He is part of the Army Reserves and this is the second time in 7 years he has had to go overseas for an entire year. It is a HUGE sacrifice for him and his family. He has missed one year of his sons life...which is a lot for someone whom is now only 2 1/2 years old. I won't be able to see him for a few more weeks but I am so glad his feet are on US soil and he is with the comfort of his family. Welcome home bro...we sure missed you!

1 comment:

Rachie317 said...

Hi!! I'm so glad you found my blog - and SO glad your brother is home safe and sound! It is such a stressful time when they are gone - although a little easier this time around for some reason. I hope you enjoy my blog and look forward to reading more about your adoption journey. :)