Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Tree....Boxes.....& Baby Stuff

I should be working on my house....as there are lots of things that need done but I needed a small break. I spent a few hours washing clothes and trying to organize the nursery. I will hopefully get that done later so I can spend tomorrow packing more boxes and trying to get the house ready to show. At times I stand in the middle of a room...looking around at all the craziness and I feel this swell of overwhelming emotion and I think.....how are we going to get through this? Then Mike looks at me and says...."It'll be fine." What a calm sense of reassurance he is right now! Love it! I'm not complaining by any means...I just know this is going to be tough at times....but so worth it. Once I get all the rooms together I will post a few pictures of the nursery and tree. We debated about putting up a tree since we are trying to sell the house....but our little angel needs a tree for her first Christmas.

I am so anxious to meet our little angel. Her foster mom is great and sends text pictures to us so we can see her chubby cheeks. She is already sleeping through the night...and is just a "doll" according to her. I am so looking forward to holding her.....cuddling with her...kissing those chubby cheeks I can hardly stand it. A few more days with lots to do should pass time quickly.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I can't wait to see pics of your little girl!!! And to find out what her name is, lol! :)