Saturday, November 14, 2009

Starting Line

We are currently standing at the starting line waiting to take off and begin this race. Mike went for his interview this past week and we are patiently (yeah right) waiting to hear what the result is. We also have heard a few snippets from the adoption agency...but my lips are sealed on that topic. Nobody has picked us....they are just busy...which I knew before...but I know that more now. So...here we stand...on the starting line....wondering if we could be so lucky to get a baby and have to move in the same week. Sounds crazy but I couldn't dream of anything better! I am off now to coach a soccer tournament out of state....something to keep my busy for the day.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Ooohhh so secretive! Can't wait to hear more (hopefully) good news!!!