Monday, November 16, 2009

Wish One!

Wish one has come true....Mike got the job!! I am patiently waiting (still!) to hear the details as he is still at work. I am super excited to move back "home" and be near family. This is a huge opportunity for Mike and I am so excited for him. This job will give him lots of exposure to the VPs of the company which is awesome for his future endeavors. Now....time to put the house up for sale and find a new one....four hours away!! And of course...we continue praying for "our" baby to find their way home. I guess I better get scrubbing the house....get it ready for a future owner!

3 comments:

Toni W said...

Hey, I commented on your blog. Glad to hear about the job!! It will be great to be close to family, especially when your baby comes home.

TOni

kalibug said...

Awesome!! Congrats!

Jodi said...

Awesome news! Are you leaving the state?